Random Thoughts about Random Subjects

Sunday, October 28, 2001

I'd like to start my blog with one of the best projects that is being done by valuable Iranian volunteer computer engineers for IT society of Iran,I'm talking about IRSDN the Iran Software Developer Network, the word Software is just added out of coercion (IRDN domain was not available). as its obvious from its name its a developer network just like Microsoft's MSDN or Oracle's OTN or -my favorite- Developer Network OSDN but IRSDN is in Farsi and its customized to fullfill Iranian IT people's needs.
Every Iranian IT professional who is interested to help is welcomed to our community. You can read about the project's specifications in IRSDN's official website and if you were interested you can join by filling out the Form available there.
I found a good Bookmark Manager and I'm transfering my huge archive of bookmarks to this new system it looks cute you can see my personal archive here .
By now I think you can guess whats my favorite language in web development,yes! PHP and my favorite database is MySQL I'll talk about them later.
Basically I'm doing all my codings in C/C++ even for server pages I used to develope ISAPI dlls or CGIs ! but when I got familliar with PHP, its C style structure and extremely easy to use functions, made me forget all about C and C++ when talking about www.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home