Random Thoughts about Random Subjects

Sunday, October 28, 2001

At Last!!!
I joined the BLoggers community. I should thank you Hossein Derakhshan for his very nice blog that made me (and I'm sure several other guys) to at least think about this bloody good thing. It's very funny or let me say our pride that most(or all) of Iranians living outside Iran are thinking of Iran and try to do their best to help Iran,I think everybody leave his/her heart in Iran when leaves the country.yes IRAN. Ok,thats enough I think everybody realised how nationalist(!) I am.
A very important question: why I am writing in english? I've several reason's for that ,which are logical for me,and I don't mind if they seem logical for you too :p
First of all,my Farsi typing speed is very slow (I reckon around 5 WPM ,lol) that I prefer to write in weak English rather than Literal Farsi, another option was Pinglish that I personally don't like it,unless there is no other way to communicate with people. Its also good for my English writing skill to be improved. The final reason refers to the contents of this BLog, The people who know me will tell you that my life can be expressed in only one word "computer", so as a quick result of that this web log will be about computers,so it will be in english,I'm also interested in politics so you might sometimes find couple of paragraphs concerning those stuff.
please write me about your opinions, comments,.. like all Iranians I'm practicing democracy, so do not expect me to accept whatever you say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home